Submitting A Notice Of Infringement.
To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
2. Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Web Tailor, Inc. to locate the material on the Services;
3. Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4. The following statements:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”; and
5. A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Mira Aviation’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Company Name: Mira Aviation Consultancy Construction Contracting and Trade Limited Company
Address: Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Blv. B Blok Apt. No: 266 B/46 PK.06530 Çankaya Ankara TURKEY
Tel: +90 (312) 911 15 38
Mobile: +90 (546) 911 15 38
Fax: +90 (312) 911 23 59
Mira Aviation’s response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to the allegedly infringing material. Please note that information provided in a notice of copyright infringement may be forwarded to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content.
Bad Faith Notices.
Please be aware that under applicable law (including 17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), you may be liable for any damages, including without limitation costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you’re unsure whether the material you are reporting is, in fact, infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notification with us.
Submitting A Counter-Notification.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notice. To submit a counter-notice, please respond to our original email notification of removal with the following information:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (the description from the copyright notice will suffice);
2. Your name, address, and telephone number;
3. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in State College County, PA if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person;
4. The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”; and
5. A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice).
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification
Mira Aviation will forward it to the notifying party who submitted the original notice of infringement. The notifying party will then have ten business days to notify us that they have filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If we don’t receive any such notification within ten business days, we may restore the material to the Services.